Description of Graphmatica program from developer(s):
a powerful, easy-to-use, equation plotter with numerical and calculus features:
- Graph Cartesian functions, relations, and inequalities, plus polar, parametric, and ordinary differential equations.
- Up to 999 graphs on screen at once.
- New data plotting and curve-fitting features.
- Numerically solve and graphically display tangent lines and integrals.
- Find critical points, solutions to equations, and intersections between Cartesian functions.
- Print your graphs, copy to clipboard as bitmap or enhanced metafile in black-and-white or color, or export to JPEG/PNG file.
- On-line help and demo files make getting up to speed a snap.
In summary, a great tool for students and teachers of anything from high-school algebra through college calculus.
Graphmatica is a Shareware program.
You can download and
try it for an evaluation period.
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinOther,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP,Other